Get Help Today
The Rosewood Difference
At Rosewood, we understand the intricate medical, emotional, and psychological complications experienced by someone with an eating disorder. Using a holistic and multidisciplinary approach, we treat patients with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorders, as well as co-occurring addictions and disorders. Our well-established model of care, experienced multidisciplinary staff, and intimate warm setting make Rosewood uniquely qualified to effectively treat an eating disorder. Rosewood is one of the nation’s leading eating disorder treatment programs for men, women and adolescents offering comprehensive treatment for all stages of recovery, from 24-hour inpatient monitoring to a variety of residential, transitional and outpatient programs.
If you’re considering treatment for an eating disorder—for yourself or a loved one —Rosewood is an innovative, respected leader in providing fully individualized treatment programs.
Rosewood offers success and long-term eating disorder recovery:
- Accreditation: Rosewood is accredited by the Joint Commission and is a member of many respected organizations within the industry.
- Pioneers in Eating Disorder Treatment: For almost two decades, Rosewood has offered a complete range of care for all stages of eating disorder recovery for men, women and adolescents. Our staff of administrative and clinical personnel – psychologists, social workers, nurses, nutritionists, psychiatrists, and physicians are experts in treating eating disorders and dedicated to the mission of saving lives.
- Full Continuum of Care: Rosewood offers a full continuum of care for anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and co-occurring disorders within an integrative treatment model. We are the only residential eating disorder program in the country to offer medical detox and acute care services within a seamless continuum of care. Patients may transition from one level of care to another as needed at any time. This flexibility allows us to see patients through every step of their recovery journey. By providing patients with stability and consistency in each step of the process, we support successful lifelong recovery.
- Multidisciplinary, Evidence Based Therapy: and psychological professionals, works with the patient to craft an effective program that meets the patient’s specific needs. Following best practices, we integrate evidence-based therapy into interventions, such as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and 12-step models, as well as a wide range of experiential and traditional therapeutic modalities.
- Individualized Treatment Program: We create a unique program for each patient because every patient presents with their own medical, emotional and psychological history—and their own needs and preferences. We include patients in their own treatment decisions.
- Innovative Experiential Therapy: Experiential therapies add depth and variety to Rosewood’s individualized treatment programs. These activities may include an onsite equine experiential, tai chi, yoga, meditation, low ropes course, journaling, art, and music therapy. Each activity is non-strenuous and guided by one of our trained specialists.
- Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders: At Rosewood, we address any underlying issues that contribute to the primary diagnosis. By identifying and addressing all disorders affecting the patient, we provide a better opportunity for a full and lasting recovery.
- Nurturing, Healing Atmosphere: The treatment at Rosewood meet each patient where they are—whether they’re critically ill or medically stable. Patients have the opportunity to feel safe, loved and supported while in treatment. Our empathetic clinicians and staff treat patients with compassion and authenticity.
- Focus on Healing the Family System: At Rosewood, we understand that family involvement is crucial to the healing and recovery process. In all levels of care, patients have an opportunity to participate in a family workshop that promotes honest, loving communication. Within this nurturing environment, residents, families and loved ones are introduced to the tools they need to return home with renewed clarity and confidence to live healthy, productive lives.
- Strong Aftercare and Relapse Prevention: Relapse prevention at Rosewood starts when the patient first begins treatment and it continues long after they resume their lives. During treatment, patients participate in weekly sessions to strengthen the coping skills they’ll need after discharge. Prior to patients returning home, they enter a proactive aftercare program, managed by our dedicated aftercare coordinator. This important program includes varied alumni activities, social media communities and other elements. These important elements help position each patient to achieve lasting recovery.
- Passionate About Patient Advocacy: Our intake and utilization review professionals advocate to make treatment as affordable and accessible as possible. We take a strong patient-advocacy approach to third party payers, which includes obtaining pre-authorizations and completing re-certification reviews as required by insurance plans. We collaborate with insurance professionals on behalf of patients to make optimal use of insurance benefits with minimal stress to the patient and family members. For those who are underinsured or uninsured, our financial counselors can help with planning and options.
Testimonials from Rosewood Alumni
Teen Shares How Rosewood Changed Her Life
Rosewood Saves Mom’s Life
I’m Alive Because Of Rosewood