Get Help Today
Modalities of Treatment:
- Pioneers in Eating Disorder Treatment: For almost two decades, Rosewood has offered a complete range of care for all stages of eating disorder recovery for men, women and adolescents. Our staff of administrative and clinical personnel – psychologists, social workers, nurses, nutritionists, psychiatrists, and physicians are experts in treating eating disorders and dedicated to the mission of saving lives.
- Full Continuum of Care: Rosewood offers a full continuum of care for anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and co-occurring disorders within an integrative treatment model. We are the only residential eating disorder program in the country to offer medical detox and acute care services within a seamless continuum of care. Patients may transition from one level of care to another as needed at any time. This flexibility allows us to see patients through every step of their recovery journey. By providing patients with stability and consistency in each step of the process, we support successful lifelong recovery.
- Multidisciplinary, Evidence Based Therapy: and psychological professionals, works with the patient to craft an effective program that meets the patient’s specific needs. Following best practices, we integrate evidence-based therapy into interventions, such as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and 12-step models, as well as a wide range of experiential and traditional therapeutic modalities.
- Individualized Treatment Program: We create a unique program for each patient because every patient presents with their own medical, emotional and psychological history—and their own needs and preferences. We include patients in their own treatment decisions.
- Innovative Experiential Therapy: Experiential therapies add depth and variety to Rosewood’s individualized treatment programs. These activities may include an onsite equine experiential, tai chi, yoga, meditation, low ropes course, journaling, art, and music therapy. Each activity is non-strenuous and guided by one of our trained specialists.
- Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders: At Rosewood, we address any underlying issues that contribute to the primary diagnosis. By identifying and addressing all disorders affecting the patient, we provide a better opportunity for a full and lasting recovery.
- Nurturing, Healing Atmosphere: The treatment at Rosewood meet each patient where they are—whether they’re critically ill or medically stable. Patients have the opportunity to feel safe, loved and supported while in treatment. Our empathetic clinicians and staff treat patients with compassion and authenticity.
- Focus on Healing the Family System: At Rosewood, we understand that family involvement is crucial to the healing and recovery process. In all levels of care, patients have an opportunity to participate in a family workshop that promotes honest, loving communication. Within this nurturing environment, residents, families and loved ones are introduced to the tools they need to return home with renewed clarity and confidence to live healthy, productive lives.
- Strong Aftercare and Relapse Prevention: Relapse prevention at Rosewood starts when the patient first begins treatment and it continues long after they resume their lives. During treatment, patients participate in weekly sessions to strengthen the coping skills they’ll need after discharge. Prior to patients returning home, they enter a proactive aftercare program, managed by our dedicated aftercare coordinator. This important program includes varied alumni activities, social media communities and other elements. These important elements help position each patient to achieve lasting recovery.
Additional Programmatic Components
- Medical and Nursing Care: We work through the medical presentations related to the eating disorder and help you through the challenges of refeeding and re-nourishment by keeping you safe and as comfortable as possible during your stay. These efforts are supported by onsite physician assessments and 24/7 nursing.
- Nutritional Care: Rosewood aims to change the way you think about nutrition by learning more about how your body functions and operates. One of our first priorities when you arrive at Rosewood for treatment is to have you meet with one of our Registered Dietitians (RD) one-on-one. Your meeting with the RD helps us customize a nutrition program specifically for you.
- Family Programming At Rosewood we understand that family involvement is crucial to the healing and recovery process. . Within this nurturing setting, patients, families and loved ones are introduced to the tools they need to return home with renewed clarity and confidence to live healthy, productive lives.