521 W Wickenburg Way, Wickenburg, AZ 85390
Located minutes from Rosewood Ranch in Wickenburg, Arizona, Rosewood Capri is a comprehensive day-treatment program, following the same model of care as Rosewood Ranch, but in a less structured setting with transitional living. Rosewood Capri provides residents the opportunity to practice real-life skills during their treatment, and can serve as either a point of entry into primary treatment, or as a step down from a more intensive program.
While living at Capri, residents participate in a structured, comprehensive day-treatment program facilitated by our skilled multidisciplinary team of clinicians, nutritionists, psychiatrists and other professionals. Residents learn coping skills and strategies while participating in real-world activities such as meal planning, cooking, grocery shopping, meal outings and wellness activities.
Levels of Care
At Rosewood Capri, we offer two different levels of care to help patients and their families deal with eating disorders and co-occurring disorders. Our comprehensive and individualized Partial Hospitalization program contains many of the same elements as those available at nearby Rosewood Ranch. Our Transitional program is ideal for patients preparing to return to work or school after treatment. Residents participate in an onsite, structured and comprehensive day treatment program facilitated by our skilled multidisciplinary team of clinicians, dietitians and psychiatrists. Residents learn coping skills and strategies while participating in life-management activities such as meal planning, cooking, grocery shopping, meal outings and wellness activities.
- Our Partial Hospitalization program is for adults who require a significant degree of structure and monitoring, without needing constant inpatient-level hospital care. Residents benefit from multiple opportunities to hone real-life coping skills through life-management activities such as grocery shopping, meal planning and preparation, dining outings and wellness activities.
- Our Transitional Living program is for adults who have completed an inpatient, residential or is at partial hospitalization and want a safe and supportive environment to prepare for the challenges of transitioning back to life after treatment. Patients can take advantage of emotional, logistical and professional support in an accepting atmosphere as they build upon the foundational gains they’ve achieved, practice life skills, and develop confidence.
Our licensed counselors and eating disorder experts provide flexible programs that address the unique needs of every patient holistically. Using the patient’s individualized treatment plan as a roadmap, we help patients progress on their own recovery journeys through a combination of proven therapeutic modalities. These can include:
- Individualized and group counseling sessions
- Psychiatric consultation
- Nutrition support, including nutritional consultation, supervised meals, meal processing, meal planning, meal outings and cooking classes
- Experiential therapies including body image therapy, art therapy and equine assisted therapy
- Life skills, which may incorporate self-esteem, support system, assertiveness, stress management, money management, humor, safety, and more
Our Clinical Team at Rosewood Capri
The multidisciplinary treatment professionals at Rosewood Capri work with a wide range of adult and adolescent patients at various points in their recovery journeys. We provide deeply personalized care for patients who have unique symptoms, concerns and needs related to eating disorders and co-occurring disorders. Our team members, who include psychiatrists, psychologists, dietitians, therapists and other clinicians, bring extensive training to the table, allowing them to connect on a deeply personal level with each patient. This level of experience and involvement gives our team members enormous compassion, empathy and authenticity.
Contact Rosewood Ranch for Adolescents : (800) 845-2211
36075 S. Rincon Road, Wickenburg, AZ 85390